- Double-LP, gatefold sleeve including never before seen photos
- Etching of the iconic Never Surrender thunderbird logo on the 4th side
- Remastered for vinyl at the legendary Metalworks Studios
- Limited to 750 copies, comes in either black, red, or blue vinyl
- Fans who buy from the official Triumph merch store will receive a US Festival special podcast featuring new interviews with Rik Emmett, Gil Moore, Mike Levine, Mike Primeau, Harry Witz, John Roberts, Wayne Webster and more.
Fans will be able to join a group chat while the video is streamed and watch it together.
Also, ALL three band members, Mike, Rik and Gil, will join the chat, say hi to the fans and answer a few questions.
“Playing on the ‘Heavy Metal Sunday’ was just amazing for us,” recalls Triumph bassist Mike Levine. “ It was really neat playing without our big production. We killed it. The band was hotter than a pistol. That day will always be locked in my memory – flying in on the chopper and looking at the endless amount of people and going, ‘What have we got ourselves into here?!’”
Between 1975-1988, Triumph – singer/guitarist Rik Emmett, singer/drummer Gil Moore, and Mike Levine – rocked the world, and in the process, gave us countless classic hard rock anthems (‘Fight the Good Fight‘, ‘Hold On‘, ‘Magic Power‘, ‘Lay It On the Line‘, ‘A World of Fantasy‘, etc.) and albums (Just a Game, Progressions of Power, Allied Forces, Never Surrender, Thunder Seven, etc.).
But it was the trio’s show-stopping performance at the US Festival that remains one of the greatest performances of their career. And now, fans can revisit it from start to finish with the killer Live at the US Festival set.
1. Allied Forces
2. Lay It On The Line
3. Never Surrender
4. Magic Power
5. A World Of Fantasy
6. Rock And Roll Machine
7. When The Lights Go Down
8. Fight The Good Fight
Etched with Triumph’s ‘Never Surrender’ Thunderbird logo