SKAM have announced a run of dates throughout Jan/Feb/Mar before entering the studio in April to record new material.
2018 was a superb year for SKAM following the release of their acclaimed album, The Amazing Memoirs of Geoffrey Goddard. They toured the UK three times, played a host of summer festival shows as well as a storming set on the main-stage at Planet Rockstock.
Tickets and details can be found here:
Fri 18 – Cottenham Rock Club, Cottenham, Cambs
Sat 19 – Great British Blues and Rock Festival, Butlins, Skegness
Weds 13 – Sugarmill, Stoke w/ Stone Broken
Fri 15 – The Mill, Birmingham w/ Stone Broken SOLD OUT
Thur 21 – Bannermans, Edinburgh + Black King Cobra
Sat 23 – Dreadnought Club, Bathgate + Black King Cobra
Sun 10 – Legends of Rock Festival, Vauxhall Holiday Park, Gt Yarmouth
Sat 16 – Livewire Venue, Saltash, Nr Plymouth w/ King Creature
Current single, ‘New Dawn‘ is available on all major download and streaming platforms.
Guitarist Steve Hill, said, “New Dawn continues the story of test pilot, Geoffrey Goddard. It’s set in Oxford 1945 and is the final chapter of his bizarre journey through time and space as he finally makes it home after, for what has been for him, 4 years.”
SKAM released ‘The Amazing Memoirs of Geoffrey Goddard‘ to rave reviews. It has gone on to be
- No1 in Down The Front Media’s Albums of the year
- No13 in Planet Rock Radio’s Albums of the year
- Included in Hard Rock Hell Radio top songs of the year
- TeamRock / Classic Rock Magazine’s Track Of The Week – three times, winning twice.
- Included in Great Music Stories’ Top Albums of the Year and Band of the Year Finalists
- 9/10 album review in Powerplay Magazine
- 7/10 album review in Classic Rock Magazine
- Regularly featured in PlanetRock Radio’s Top 40 most played songs
- plus a whole host of other awards and praise across the UK rock media
Steve Hill – vocals/guitar
Matt Gilmore – bass/vocals
Neal Hill – drums/vocals